Friday, December 14, 2007

Beginnings!

Through this blog I will make an attempt to recount my history through the world of MMOs. I began in 1999 with EQ1 as a Human Paladin named Zutto (Forever) in Japanese. Eventually taking him to level 55. After joining a few flaky guilds and learning my new surroundings, I finally got into a guild that would shape my MMO experience for years to come. Who knew then that it would effect the way I understand MMOs and the people in them forever. Once getting in to "Obsidian Circle of Power" I became one of the family so much so that I would soon become one of it's top officers. This guild imho was the best template for successful raiding family guilds and it was one I knew could get even better. I spent ALOT of time trying to improve this guild and prolong it's existence upon Norrath so much so it became my passion. Eventually I wanted to broaden my experience to other classes. I like to focus on underused and difficult to learn classes in MMOs. After reading the "Dragonlance Chronicles", I wanted to relive the life of Raistlin Majere. Thus a Magician was born.......

No comments: